Friday, October 16, 2009

Big pain in the arse…

Mat Street here, resident comedian and expert Woubie user at Slam Industries LLC, according to my description on the site. (Hey Webmaster, why not “expert comedian”, hmm?) I kid, of course, because the webmaster’s bigger than me!

I’m currently inputting years of material in my Woubie database and, as a result, I can access it all with a simple search. However, I’m giving these designers and programmers hell, sending a gaggle of emails to them about changes I’d like them to make. They know this will all benefit future Woubie users, but I have a feeling they’re starting to turn on me. As we get closer to launch date, I fear for my safety. They make the changes, but I detect a little malice in their email responses. Should my correspondence go silent for more than five days, please send help. I might be duct taped to a chair, taking the beatin’ of a lifetime, or, even worse, being forced to watch hours of reality TV. If that’s the case, don’t save me, shoot me

(Guest post by MatStreet)

No comments:

Post a Comment